GET YOURS BEFORE ITS GONE.
Where did Linda propose to her girlfriend?
What night of the week is gay bowling?
Which pronoun does Mellow prefer?
Find out the answers to these questions and others by solving the enjoyably challenging, LGBTQ friendly logic puzzles.
In PrideLOGIC you must put on your detective hat and cypher through the hints to fin connections between different people, places, or things. The hints appear to tell you just a small part of the story; however, when you use the work grids you'll discover even more connections exist. With clear instructions and some easier puzzles to get you started, you'll soon find yourself smiling with pride every time you turn a page.
- 50 unique never been published PrideLOGIC puzzles.
- Each puzzle includes around LGBTQ culture or topics.
- Puzzles come with their own work grids for tracking hints.
- Clean, concise instructions with ViSUALS to help you get started.
- Instructions also contain helpful tips on how to deduce the logic.
- Charted answer keys for easy reference.
- Special Rainbow Edition Packaging - Yellow
- Approx. 8.5"l x 5.5"w x..267"h
- 116 total pages (includes contents, instructions, etc.)
- Matte cover for durable finish
- Printed on 60# paper
- ISBN: 978-1-732-4023-2-4